Check In – April 2018 – March 2019
Price – 1190 Euro per person on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Paris
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Switzerland
- Accommodation for 01 night in Innsbruck
- Accommodation for 01 night in Venice
- Accommodation for 01 night in Florence
- Accommodation for 01 night in Rome
- Orientation Guided Tour of Paris, Venice, Florence and Rome:
- Orientation tour of Interlaken, Lucerne, Vaduz & Innsbruck
- Paris: Eiﬀel Tower level 2, Paris Seine River Cruise
- Zurich: Mt. Titlis
- Wattens: Swarovski Museum
- Venice Vaporetto ride
- 09 Breakfast and 09 Veg / Non Veg / Jain Dinners at Indian Restaurant
- Hindi / English speaking Tour Leader / Manager
- Coach transfer throughout the tour.
- Airport Pickup Drop
- Air Tickets
- Visa and Insurance
- Extra charges/expenses of personal nature like laundary, mineral water/drinks, telephone or any other charges/expenses not mentioned in Inclusions
- Optional Tours
- Minimum 2 pax are required to travel on sharing basis.
- Rate may varies for the peak season and low season or any event and conference.
- Room and rates are subject to availability.
- 50 days prior to departure -Booking deposit per person -30,000 (It is non refundable & non – transferable
- 49 days prior to departure – 25% Tour Cost
- 35 days prior to departure -50% Tour Cost
- 20 days prior to departure -100% Tour Cost
The passport should be valid for at least for a minimum of 6 months from the date of travel for visa purpose. ROE will be calculated on the date of final payment made for the package.
If you Cancel the Package/ Holiday. The token amount given for booking the package will be forfeited. In case of Cancellation the following policy will be applicable.
- More than 30 Days: INR 8000 per person
- 30 Days to 20 Days : 50% of the Package
- Less than 20 Days : 100% of the package.
Any other information on the cancellation will be deemed to apply as per the details of the quotation.
If you Cancel your Holiday Package – Cancellation policy is in line with the payment policy.The company cannot assume responsibility for any additional cost or any fees relating to the issuance and /or cancellation of air tickets or other arrangement not done through the company. The company reserves the rights to forfeit the booking deposit and any other actual expenses over and above booking deposit in case of any cancellation (including visa rejection) and refund the balance amount.