- Return Air Fare Ex Mumbai
- 3 Nights Accomodation in Moscow
- 3 Nights Accomodation in St. Petersburg
- Daily Buffet Breakfast in Hotel
- Lunch and Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- SAPSAN high speed train ticket one way Moscow- St.
- All transfer & excursions in A/c Coach
- English speaking guide for all transfers & excursions
- Museum Entrances
- Russian Circus show
- Russia Visa
Itinerary can change as per museum’s opening days & availability of slots/ Flight arrival/ departure time
• Given hotel Accommodation subject to availability- Hotels reserve the right to change rates without prior notice
• Service tax @ 5% applicable on above package price.
• Payment depends on the rate of exchange of day of payment.
• Package cost is very much depends on group size. Reduction on group size will attract an additional cost.
• Accommodation, Local Guide, Indian Restaurants & Transport etc. are on the base of Subject To availability. We are not holding any booking at this moment.
• We will not be responsible for delay & cancellation of Flight. All related expenses will be borne by passenger. For Example: – over stay due to flight delay, transfer cost not included in the package etc.
• We are not holding any booking right now. Booking procedure will start after receiving 50% of advance package cost.
• Portage/any kind of tips/ telephone calls / laundry / Liquor & juice used from hotel room fridge / Paid T.V. channels at hotel rooms etc. not included.
• Please be informed that normal check-in time in Hotels is 14:00-15:00 hrs. and checkout at 12:00 hrs.
• Payment Terms :
– 50% payment at the time of booking.
– 25% payment 30 days before departure
– 25% payment 14 days before departure
• Penalties – Changes /Cancellation policy :
– Before 45 days of arrival date – Full Refund
– Before 30 days of arrival date – Penalty 25 % of total package cost
– Before 20 days of arrival date – Penalty 50 % of total package cost
– Before 14 days of arrival date – Penalty 100 % of total package cost.
• Documents required for obtaining Russian Tourist Visa for Indian National.
– Original Passport/s with minimum of six month from the date of travel.
– Two colour photograph with white background.
– Visiting card/ Business Card of Guest
– Filled & signed VISA form ( Visa Application Form should be filled and print from Russian Embassy website: https://visa.kdmid.ru).
– Request letter on company letterhead, organizing Tour for employee / dealers etc.