Hotel : 3* Accomodation in Hanoi
Departure Date : Valid till 30th April, 2018
Price: 450 USD per person (minimum 5 pax required)
- Transfer in private air – conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Hotel accommodation basing on Twin/Double sharing room
- Good and Experience English speaking guide
- Entrance fee to indicated sights.
- Cold mineral water daily during program.
- Vietnam Approval letter for visa on arrival
- 5% GST TAx of Indian government
- Vietnam visa stamp fee at the arrival airport (25 USD/pax )
- Meals as mentions (Lunch=L, Dinner=D)
- International air ticket
- Personal expenses.
- Travel insurance (Compulsory).
- Tips and gratuities.
- Any optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Compulsory for Christmas and New Year as request from hotels
Day 1: Hanoi arrival – city tour (No Meal)
Upon arrival at Noi Bai international airport, you are warmly welcomed by our guide and transferred to city central for checking in hotel. Depending on permitted time, you might be able to join in 1 hour “Fast 36 Streets Tour “on Rick Shaw to see the daily life of Ha Noi city with plenty opportunities of capturing photos. Later, enjoy the traditional Water Puppet Show, a unique northern Vietnamese art form especially designed for depicting scenes from rural life and episodes of national history. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi full day city tour (B)
Breakfast at hotel, start a full day city tour for exploring the long standing history Hanoi, beginning with Ho Chi Minh Complex includes: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One pillar Pagoda, Ba Dinh Square… (Except Monday and Friday), then to the Temple of Literature – Vietnam’s first university established during the construction of the capital. In the afternoon, we drive out to the Museum of Ethnology where we can learn about Vietnam’s diverse culture, beliefs and ethnic distributions. Later, the diver takes you back to central for visiting Ngoc Son Temple, Ly Thai To Statue and Hoan Kiem lake. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi –Halong Bay fullday – Hanoi (B)
08:00 am guide and driver will come and pick you up to Ha Long city. Spending 3,5 hours on bus to see how beautiful landscape of Red River delta. Upon arrival the harbor, meet our Cruise Crew to join the fantastic journey around the New Seven Wonder on Luxury Cruise. Welcomed and check-in boat, the boat slowly slides on romantic waves of the sea. Worth as “Most amazing natural wonder”, Ha Long is dominated by more than 1,600 limestone karsts and islets which rise out of the waters of the bay. The trip start passing by beautiful Dog Stone, Incense Burner islet for amazing photos. We will stop at a fishing village to see the local fish-men community and learn more about their life in Ha Long. You can do kayaking or stay on boat for taking some nicest photo, and then we go visit Thien Cung Cave. After 4 hours cruising, you will be returned to the main harbor before transferring to our awaiting vehicle for a 3-hour journey back to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel then enjoying your last free time to buy gift/souvenir till transfer to airport for departure flight.
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum 2 pax are required to travel on sharing basis.
- Rate may varies for the peak season and low season or any event and conference.
- Room and rates are subject to availability.
- 50 days prior to departure -Booking deposit per person -30,000 (It is non refundable & non – transferable
- 49 days prior to departure – 25% Tour Cost
- 35 days prior to departure -50% Tour Cost
- 20 days prior to departure -100% Tour Cost
The passport should be valid for at least for a minimum of 6 months from the date of travel for visa purpose. ROE will be calculated on the date of final payment made for the package.
If you Cancel the Package/ Holiday. The token amount given for booking the package will be forfeited. In case of Cancellation the following policy will be applicable.
- More than 30 Days: INR 8000 per person
- 30 Days to 20 Days : 50% of the Package
- Less than 20 Days : 100% of the package.
Any other information on the cancellation will be deemed to apply as per the details of the quotation.